Sunday, April 27, 2008

Whew!! Almost done!!

I have been working on my paper for two days straight. I am finally at page number nine. This paper really isn't that hard to do. The only thing that I have found kind of hard is actually meshing each topic up to make it flow accordingly. So far it has been going pretty well. I am extremely exhausted!!! EXTREMELY!!

All I want to do right now is go take a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng hot bubble bath and lay across the bed and listen to Chrisete Michele!! I just want to relax!!

I often sit back and wonder why is the end of the semester so dog on stressful!!! Why are exams so hard!! Why are papers and exams always around the same time lol...I know this is college and everything but man, I be feeling like I will fall out at any given moment lol.

Well thats enough of my complaining for this blog!!

Toodles!!

No comments: