Friday, April 11, 2008

School is almost over?

Wow!! I can't believe that school is about to end. I am super excited about summer break, I can't wait to relax from homework, writing papers, studying for exams, sitting in class and everything else that comes along with going to school. I can't believe that next fall I will be a SOPHMORE in COLLEGE!!! That sounds so weird to me.

When I first got to college I thought that college was going to be all hard. Well thats the impressions that older people, (parents, teachers and everyone else) was giving me. College is now where near the torture that some people makes it seem. I think the only hard part about college is finding the time to do things. Other than that I dont see anything hard about it.

In high school, they used to say that college instructors do not care if you pass or fail, that may be true, but the teachers that I have gotten these past two semesters has been great. They seem so eager to help us learn. Or is that only because I'm a freshman lol.

I like most of my classes!! especially English...I guets to speak my mind and not get in trouble for it.

Well thats all I have to say for now

2 comments:

Asnanti said...

I have been thinking the same thing. My teachers actually encourage us to ask for assistance and I appreciate it so much. Girl, SOPHMORES IN COLLEGE!!!! So hard to believe right now! I hope that I am able to do as well and better as I am now for the rest of my college days!

Kelvin Oliver said...

We made it!! A full year of college. It was not as I expected, but it was amazing! Now we just have finals to go through with summmer around the corner. Have fun and be safe.