Thursday, April 24, 2008

SUPER EXCITED!

Bonjour!!!! (lol)
As you guys can see I am in a very excited mood....and I really don't know why. I feel like jumping on the bed and bouncing on the walls. I think its because summer break is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLEEP HERE I COME!!! However, I have other plans besides sleeping this summer. This summer I plan on getting another part time job, taking dance classes at Mid-South Dance Academy, and I have also volunteered for Big Brothers and Big Sisters of America. I am soo0o0o0o00o excited. I also finally decided on a major!!! DANCE EDUCATION!!!!

Although I am appy that school is finally over....I am kinda excited about next fall. My goal is to raise my GPA back up to 3.0. I got a great big feeling that it dropped...not a whole lot but I know ita not a 3.0.(SAD FACE) I plan on joining more clubs as well as taking 17 hours of classes!!! WHEW!! SOMEBODY PRAY FOR ME!! (LOL)

No comments: